Evangelist Miranda Burnette
Evangelist Miranda Burnette is the President and Founder of Miranda Burnette Ministries, Inc. She is a licensed Evangelist. She travels and holds Success Seminars that teach people how to discover and fulfill their callings, to make their dreams a reality, to be successful in every area of their live, and to be all that God created them to be.
Miranda is the author of Dare to Dream and Soar Like an Eagle! and Success Starts in Your Mind. Evangelist Burnette is the publisher of Keys To Success magazine. She hosts a weekly Radio Program, Keys To Successful Living. Miranda also makes an impact on the lives of others with her teachings on DVD and CD.
Miranda is a member of World Changers Church International led by Pastor Creflo Dollar. She is also a member of Creflo Dollar Ministerial Association. She is the President and Founder of I Can Christian Academy, Inc.
Miranda taught public elementary school for13 years and resigned and has taught in a private school and tutoring program she founded for 4 years.
Miranda’s Degrees include:
- Associates of Arts Degree from Pensacola Junior College in Pensacola, Florida.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Early Childhood Education from Kennesaw States University in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Masters of Education Degree in Elementary Education from Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Educational Specialist Degree in Elementary Education from Troy State University in Phoenix City, Alabama.
- Professional Certification in Educational Leadership from Troy State University in Phoenix City, Alabama.
- Educational Specialist Degree in Educational Leadership from Troy State University in Phoenix City, Alabama.
- Miranda also completed numerous courses towards her Doctorate Degree in Educational Leadership at Argosy University in Sarasota, Florida.
God lead Evangelist Burnette to step out in faith to start her own ministry, Miranda Burnette Ministries, Inc., in January 2006. Her vision for the ministry is to educate, equip, and empower leaders to reach their full potential.
Miranda and her husband, Morris are the parents of two grown children and live in Atlanta, Georgia.